DFI-street DIY-street name change

MasterAtArms

It's been known for a long time that Angry isn't afraid to share his opinion. Well, they got tired of that.

Apparently, honesty and integrity was no longer their cup of tea and they stopped supporting DFI-Street.

I think it was for the better; the Street now has more information and knowledge than ever.

The owner of this forum negatively criticized many products that the company he worked for (DFI) made. So he got fired, lost support from the company and money.

Now this forum is fully privately owned and operated so donate (bottom of page) or use the links on this forum when you buy stuff from SVC or Newegg.

www.global.dficlub.com is the new Official DFI Support forums.

and Osama is still angry with the owner of this forum since the owner makes him follow rules and Osama really doesn't like following rules sometimes

oh and the owner negatively criticized more than just a single product that DFI made.

I am a member here and many many others, a mod on a few and a forum OO myself - It's a real pain in the butt at times but this place is a little nazi-ish with "the rules". Hey - JMHO.
Perhaps, but how much flaming goes one here? None.

That's what's so awesome.

Perhaps, but how much flaming goes one here? None.

That's what's so awesome.

Flaming doesn't bother me. It's the internet and there are people without lives that have nothing better to do but try and get others riled up. A little drama is healthy entertainment for any and every type of forum. They bad ones will come to surface and get weeded out (banned).

I don't think that the tight sig size and image size limits (which are constant issues on both sides here it DIY) are affecting flames one way or the other. In fact I think they promote arguments. In a day and age where video cards have 770MB of onboard memory and single monitors have a resolution of 1900x1200 (Or in my case 512MB w/ 22" LCD @ 1600x1024) this itty bitty image sizes are tough to deal with. Disk space is uber cheap and bandwidth prices are reasonable with heavy competition. I understand the need for limits but if you have to patrol your limits like a guard at an inmate facility and even your veterans prisoners looking to get out on good behavious are offenders - then the problem isn't the offenders, the problem is the rule. It needs to be a little higher. Especially when your members are asked to help pay for it.

Once again - It's just my opinion but I don't open my mouth unless I'm pretty sure I'm right. True be told it's an issue of opinion ofcourse but let's face it - the trend is more more more and you can't stay stagnant and expect not to have issues sooner or later. What's more likely, there's a problem with most of your members or there's a problem with the rule? Occum's Razor.