Cooler Master Black Stacker 830

I'm looking at the Cooler Master Stacker 830 PC Case. What are your opions on it ??? Also I'm not big on the Lian Li.

:drool:

I borrowed one from a friend just for a look & I love it although its big real big & for that reason I gave it back (wont fit on my desk)

Oh & you cant use the 4 x 120mm fan side plate with a Tuniq Tower 120 although this is just what I heard from someone else with a 830.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the 830 Evo in silver, and love it. I'm using the Ninja Rev. B and can't use any fans in either of the upper two door holders. I have two 120's in the bottom. Even without the fans, the top of the fan holder won't close all of the way as it hits the 120 on the Ninja. Temps are nice and cool though..28C Idle, 27C Mobo, mid 40's under load. You probable should clean the vents about once a week though, my front vent/filter collects dust like crazy. As far as the case goes, I absolutely love it and would spend the money again without hesitation if I were to do it over (my wife unfortunately doesn't feel the same way :rolleyes: )!!!

I Freakin Love It! haha

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=1190

My only gripe, even though it isnt really one because i use a soundcard, is that with a 120mm fan attached at the back, the audio module dosnt quite fit. Shaving a bit off the fan might work. I will have another look when i get home to confirm. Its been a while since i looked.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I Freakin Love It! haha

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=1190

My only gripe, even though it isnt really one because i use a soundcard, is that with a 120mm fan attached at the back, the audio module dosnt quite fit. Shaving a bit off the fan might work. I will have another look when i get home to confirm. Its been a while since i looked.

That looks great Ellis...I'm sooo jealous! :) I just got done posting about this case. It's either the case or struts for my monte carlo (2 broke...one in front and one in back=replace all 4. Cost; over $650.

Please post again after you check out that audio card fit and what you had to do (if anything) to make it fit.

muchos gracious.

Edit; I opted for the case. EllisD, we have the same case, soundcard and fan in the back and i didn't have any problems fitting it in. It doesn't touch the fan at all. You sure you got it mounted right?

• 5 weeks later...

I bought the cm stacker evo 830 (black), and I'm having a problem seating my evga 320mb KOv video card snuggly in. It seems seated firmly in the socket, but the bracket isn't flush with the case's bracket holder, where you screw the card securly in. It won't sit flush with the holder. Anybody else got any insight or input?

I see where that bracket's tab fits inside a "slot near the bottom of the mobo tray, and it's in there, but i think what's preventing it is the space in-between that 2 cards brackets is hitting the sace in between the tab slots.