help chossing a pump

ras81

hi

i really need your helping choosing a pump for my system, i really need it to be silence, i saw some option but i can't decide which is the best, i will appreciate your help from choosing one of these or maybe suggestion other options.

here what i thought of:

Asetek WaterChill Xtreme Integrated Pump :

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2134/ex-...?tl=g30c107s154

Hydor SELTZ L 35 :

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2127/ex-...?tl=g30c107s154

Swiftech MCP655 12 VDC Pump

I have the same one as above, but it's sold under a different brand.

It works great, I had it running with high flow rates in a loop with a 360mm radiator, chipset block, GPU block, and CPU block.

Now it's just running fine with a CPU block and 120mm radiator. Link

I have the same one as above, but it's sold under a different brand.

It works great, I had it running with high flow rates in a loop with a 360mm radiator, chipset block, GPU block, and CPU block.

Now it's just running fine with a CPU block and 120mm radiator. Link

Way to go David! :)

The Swiftech MCP665/DangerDen (LIANG) D5 pump FTW.

I'm running the D5 in my rig and installed the MCP665 in a rig for my prof; near silent even at full power. In my prof's rig the PSU is the loudest noise source; unless the DVD drive is in use LOL.

Enough said. I have 3 of these pumps. There great pumps and all 2 of them have the modded tops for better performance.

I didn't know you could have a modded top for the MCP-655/D5. I thought there were only custom tops for the MCP355/DDC. Got a link for those tops?

I didn't know you could have a modded top for the MCP-655/D5. I thought there were only custom tops for the MCP355/DDC. Got a link for those tops?

Misread the post:) Anyways I think the MCP355/DDC are a better pump. smaller and very quiet. I've had 2 655's and still have one running in my big case.