Sign in to follow this  
red930

Everest Ultimate 4.00 Released

Head on over to the Lavalys site for Everest Ultimate v4.00.

Go here to see the product listing and download links...

http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php

Or use this link to download the EXE installer directly...

http://www.lavalys.com/downloads/everestultimate400.exe

Updates for users with a previous paid license is $19.95USD

Head on over to the Lavalys site for Everest Ultimate v4.00.

Go here to see the product listing and download links...

http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php

Or use this link to download the EXE installer directly...

http://www.lavalys.com/downloads/everestultimate400.exe

Updates for users with a previous paid license is $19.95USD

You actually have to pay to update?

You actually have to pay to update?

In my case I got an email about the release with a key included in the email. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm downloading it now and will let you know.

Edit: (12 seconds later)

Yeah, works fine. :)

In my case I got an email about the release with a key included in the email. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm downloading it now and will let you know.

Edit: (12 seconds later)

Yeah, works fine. :)

Didn't work for me. It wants a new product key that I'd have to buy. :(

Eh, not the end of the world. :tooth:

Didn't work for me. It wants a new product key that I'd have to buy. :(

Eh, not the end of the world. :tooth:

Sure you didn't get an email? They'd send it to whatever account you registered when you originally bought it.

Just like most software, you pay for "whole number" versions but get "dotted" updates free.

The previous V3.XX version will continue to work with your valid key but there will be no more updates.

The new version is V4.00 and you can expect continued updates and support.

The engine that does the work behind the scenes is completley new and the device database has been rewritten to enhance future updates.

For me the icons are poorly drawn and it wont read any temps other than my 2 maxtors, sucks bigtime, waist of 20 bucks. Stick with 3.5

For me the icons are poorly drawn and it wont read any temps other than my 2 maxtors, sucks bigtime, waist of 20 bucks. Stick with 3.5

HOLD THE BUS!

I've been using Everest since before it was even called Everest. I've never had any issue much less something like you're describing.

I'm using Everest 4 with my DFI nF3 250Gb and all of my sensors report properly.

I get Motherboard, CPU, PWM and the Hard Drive. I also get three temps on the GPU.

Not sure what you mean by "the icons are poorly drawn" since the icons look just fine on every rig I've used Everest on. The best part is that I'm running it under a beta of Windows Home Server which isn't a supported OS at this time.

Well its behaving very weird with me, the Icons look like win98 16bit and all the sensors I get are 2 hard drives. I love everest all versions even when it was Aida32 it was still better than the rest but personally id much rather have the 3.5.

Reads all the sensors on my Venus, Experts, ICFX3200 and the QuadGT. Here's a screenshot from the Quad. I don't have all the sensors set to be displayed.

Everset.jpg

I uninstalled it thinking it was messed up but after seeing all the OSD readings you were getting I reinstalled it and hey presto it works A OK.

I don't know what happened the first time but it looked terrible and like I said only 2 temps could be shown and only 2 as the preferences had nothing but the 2 hard drives with check boxes, but now I have them all very weird

Glad you got it resolved.

I download the ZIP version and extract it to a folder on a USB drive so I can use it on any rig I plug it into without having to go through the install routine.

With the new version, you enter the license key the first time you use it and you don't have to enter it again.