A few DS3 mod questions...

I've been toying with a Gigabyte DS3 rev 3.3 for around a week now and for the time being my feelings are somewhat mixed. To be completely fair I haven't done anything at all to the board yet, not even replacing the thermal paste on the NB (and I've got an HR-05 just hangin out, begging to be put on it).

Here's a couple questions/issues I'm having though - note I HAVE spent a considerable amount of time Googling these, but I recognize my Googling skills are subpar and will take a lashing if/when you find the answer in 30 seconds...

Anyways.

It's happily chugging away at 420x8 with 1.425 vcore set in the bios, but all software I have claims 1.360 or so. I'm cool with that, I mean if it's stable at a lower voltage I'm happy, no big deal. And I certainly realize that software almost never recognizes the actual vcore. In any case, this brings me to my first question:

Where can I manually check the vcore with a DMM?

Next, software is reading my voltage memory as 0.1v higher than set in the Bios...

Where can I check vdimm with a DMM?

Vdroop also seems an issue, I've found the mod that corrects this, but I haven't found if it works on rev 3.3...so lastly:

Does the Vdroop mod still work on newer revisions?

Hopefully once I get my AM2 rig back up and running I can pull this thing apart so I can slap a few heatsinks on her and maybe keep her a bit cooler, but any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!