Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Nvidia 8800 series XP-32/XP-64 Driver Release 97.94

Since updated to this version of the driver, my system has started getting BSOD by "Error message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER"...

It seems to occur more frequently during playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R....

My graphic cards are overclocked, so maybe, I should flash BIOS with the default settings.

I wonder if someone is having this problem with the 97.94 driver

Since updated to this version of the driver, my system has started getting BSOD by "Error message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER"...

It seems to occur more frequently during playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R....

My graphic cards are overclocked, so maybe, I should flash BIOS with the default settings.

I wonder if someone is having this problem with the 97.94 driver

Same here. Though the BSOD's only occour after updating to the v10001 patch. Game runs awsome with NO BSOD's if it isn't patched reguardless of what driver versions I am using.

i didn't upgrade to these drivers since the Release Notes showed only fixes for issues I didn't have, and showed no improvements in any of the games I run (ie STALKER, Rainbow Six: Vegas, a couple of others)

OK... I am getting an 8800 the end of the week. If the latest driver is a problem should I go with the older one? Or I should I try them both and see which works best?

OK... I am getting an 8800 the end of the week. If the latest driver is a problem should I go with the older one? Or I should I try them both and see which works best?

Havn't had any problems with this driver so far so id go for it. Enjoy your 8800 there awsome cards ! :)

This driver has been fine for me also with the 8800......stalker with the patch installed has been running really good.

Guest Booger

The 97.xx's haven't worked for me since going to a viewsonic Q20wb and this video card. Native res is 1680x1050 and the drivers would end up sending 1600x1200 (1680x1050 selected in control panel) to the monitor which would literally give me a headache. Going to beta 100.87's fixed it for some reason. I don't know if it's due to this particular monitor or the drivers but.....BTW the 100.87's are LeadTek labeled but they sure fixed my particular issue. Stalker rocks!