Motorola PEBL Cellphone *gsm\unlocked\unbranded*

THunDA

Hey everyone,

I just upgraded to a new cell phone so im selling my motorola pebl. Its a fully unlocked quad band gsm phone with bluetooth technology, camera, speakerphone and many other cool features. Its been a great phone but I work in a cell phone store and always upgrade so thats the only reason im selling this one.

The phone is in perfect condition since I always kept it in a case. It will come in the original box and will include the following accessories.

• Manual
  • Home charger
  • Leather pouch
  • Battery
  • Battery door
  • Usb data cable

Inspired by nature’s smooth curves and organic lines, Motorola PEBL is the essence of mobile sophistication and stylish simplicity. Hold it in your palm and you’ll understand its mysterious pull. Enjoy both form and function, with complete imaging, video capture and playback, and voice recognition features. Design at its most breathtakingly simple, the Motorola PEBL reshapes the way you view mobile communication. No hard edges. No fussy lines -- just a sleek and smooth contour with an evolutionary single-touch open hinge.

Video capture

Camera

Speech dialing

Bluetooth® wireless technology For use on GSM 900/1800/1900 and GSM 850/1800/1900 networks. What you get:

Motorola PEBL Phone

Charger

Battery

User Manual

Here's a picture of the phone..

picture002mediumay2.jpg

Price is $120 with shipping included !

I ONLY accept money orders and will ONLY ship within the CONUS..

So please dont ask me about paypal or over seas shipping because the answer will be NO.

As for TRADES.. The ONLY things I'd be interested in is DDR2 (2x1gig only) and a USB flash drive..

Heatware = THunDA 78-0-0

If you have any questions please send me a pm or email.. (email is in my signature)

Thanks !