Sign in to follow this  
3Tripnip

My LP nF2 UltraB setup

Hello,

I am looking to sell my LP nF2 UltraB setup. I don't have time to play around with it, and right now it's just sitting in boxes. Here's what I've got:

-LANPARTY nForce2 Ultra B mobo. I added a Swiftech MCX159-CU NB heatsink to the board (fan isn't attached, but it's included). Board is complete with all original packaging, cables, etc. The only thing I can't find is the backplate, but I'm looking for it. :)

-AMD Barton Mobile 2600+ (AXMG22600FQQ4C 1.45v 15x Mult, 266MHz, 512MB 130MM). I purchased this used, and never overclocked it. Like I said, no time to play with the setup. ;)

-2x512mb Corsair CMX512 3200PT XMS3200 V2.1 DDR BH-6. I've only run it at stock, so not sure what they're capable of. The guy who had them before me ran them at 260FSB (3.5V).

-Thermalright SI-97A heatsink. I purchased this new, comes will all original packaging and brackets.

-XFX 6800XT graphics card. Awesome card, never OC'd. Comes with original packaging and installation CDs.

Right now everything is in the boxes, not being used. Individually, I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 or so for everything. I'd like to sell it all together for $250 shipped in the immediate US. As far as trades, I'm looking for:

-DFI LP ICFX3200 RD600 motherboard

-large SATAII hard drives

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

-Ben

BTW, I'll get some photos up as soon as I can. Thanks again!

Sign in to follow this