Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

Games that will use my PC's POWER.

I'm not bragging or anything but I do have pretty nice parts and I feel like its one expensive word processor and internet machine for me. (Well I play CSS)

So what games out now will make me feel as it is worth to have my system?

I like FPS. But I enjoy Oblivion type games. Something on Steam is fine.

FSX will give your rig a run for it's money...if you like flight sims. I just installed Dark Messiah the other day and it is a lot of fun.

Guest Pyro

Maybe some Battlefield 2 or 2142 or Call of Duty 2, or you could even try out Rainbow Six Vegas. Or wait for Unreal Tournament 2007 it should be good stuff.

Those are some fun games, its not really intensive games your going to want to run on your PC its games your going to feel the want to play instead of wasting money on something you wont end up playing a lot.

Guest Lavell

My 2 favorite games, Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Marvel Ultimate Alliance will give your rig a serious workout.

Osama, I know you stated FPS games in your opener, but check out Supreme Commander. It's a Real Time Strategy game, but the graphics are pretty incedible and it's multithreaded. The battles are said to be very large scale. This game will really show you what your system can do. However, if RTS games are not your cup of tea, it probably will not matter.

In a few months, HL2 Episode 2 should be out. That's dual core enabled. Ohh....if you are a fan of OFP or OGR, especially COOP missions, check out ARMA. Unforunately, it's buggier than hell, but once you can get the game to settle down, the graphics are very good. It's a very good combat simulator rather than just another war time FPS.