Ultra Chill Tech CPU cooler.

trickson

WOW , Seems to me that this forum (or the group of people here ) are more open minded over at a different forum all they are saying is the ultra 120 is better and why did you spend so much for a HSF that is not all that good?

I am glad to hear people are more open minded and willing to accept my cooler .

I really like this HSF best ever ! thank you all for being like minded .

I could see if this thing was not doing a good job but it is and that is a fact .

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Now you just got to try it out on a C2D:tooth:

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Now you just got to try it out on a C2D:tooth:

Thank you .

You so funny I don't have one I like AMD and don't think that I will be going to the dark side any time soon .

I guess I am an AMD fanboy I have been since the K6 days and never looked back . I really think this is the Best CPU Cooler ever I just love it !

In case you were unable to see the temps I have I will give you this ..

awesome…

Thank you for info. It’s hard to see the temps from the previous screenshots you posted…

…I ordered the cooler… I’ll get it on the next Tues. I will post the comparison pictures between Vigor Monsoon II & ChilliTech later in the next week.

awesome…

Thank you for info. It’s hard to see the temps from the previous screenshots you posted…

…I ordered the cooler… I’ll get it on the next Tues. I will post the comparison pictures between Vigor Monsoon II & ChilliTech later in the next week.

Sweet ! I put a fan on the back of the cooler as well take a look .

It seems to be helping with the temps too keeping a full fan blowing air to the back fan and keeping it from reentering the case ..

awesome…

Hey rain, how are your temps with the C2D? Let us know please. :)