Sign in to follow this  
Darkorb

Crysis Video

Thanks, I'll look into that, last I checked, you needed to install quicktime and itunes together, and I'm not letting that happen.

Heh, upgrade bug here too sadly...

I'm wondering, has anyone heard if this game code will be fully multi threaded? I can only imagine how late 2007 quad core CPUs with good boards, 4gb of RAM, the latest video cards etc are going to make this game look.

TheDoc, i just dled ur link thinking it was a new video, but its the same! DAMN YOU

Sorry it is a link :rolleyes:

Damm Beer :beer I will most stop frinkng

Doc

Guest SuppA-SnipA

ill run crysis on the pc in my sig, but video card will be upgraded, and ill have it oc'd

I just looked at the latest Dx10 vs Dx9 video for crisis. The only major differences is the lighting. From my observations, the scene takes place at totally different places, and to me it looks like the devs messed with the lighting by added more lights to the scene. Other than that, I dont think it justifies upgrading to a DX10 or vista.....my 2 cents

ill run crysis on the pc in my sig, but video card will be upgraded, and ill have it oc'd

You should probably get some ram with it as well! 2x512MB will be a hard one! Awesome game! Looks great!