Hey Guys Im Back

Hey i just wanna let u guys know that im back after a 5 month break from computer modding and stuff. Kinda lost interest but im back now. I Have a computer and this case.

This is a picture of my case.

Front mod. I put the Neon light switch on the front of the case.

fa7c4335.jpg

fa7c439d.jpg

And the Blowhole i made. So i got 1 fan in the front, 1 fan in the back, 1 fan on top, and 1 fan on the side.Anyway the main reason why i made this thread is to see what u guys think i should do to the case? What color fans should i use. What other stuff could i do to make it look cool.

This is the computer i got now. I just wanna put the computer into the new case and give it some good looks. and mods and gadgets.

fa7c3d02.jpg

Edited by Monkey6915

Yeah. Anyway, with the silver case i wanna go with a black light and another one to put on the dual inverter. I wanna get matching fans or something koo looking. Red or Green. And i wanna get uv paint. And dunno what hsf to get but i want a cooling one and a quite one

Edited by Monkey6915

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

quiet? what cpu you have thermaltake has some nice silent ones that are new but i thinka SP-94 comboed with a quiet 92mm fan will give you the best cooling

right now i have a evercool cud800 or something gay like that. It is fairly loud. Its kinda high pitched or something. I want a deep sounding fan. I might get a slk800 or a volcano 7+. Also i wanna get a different proccy. The 2100 is powerfull enough but its a pally. and it runs to hot. so i might get a 2100 thorobread or a 2500 barton.

right now i have a evercool cud800 or something gay like that. It is fairly loud. Its kinda high pitched or something. I want a deep sounding fan. I might get a slk800 or a volcano 7+. Also i wanna get a different proccy. The 2100 is powerfull enough but its a pally. and it runs to hot. so i might get a 2100 thorobread or a 2500 barton.

Volcano 7 is better than Volcano 7+, IMO. quieter, pushes more air, and usually cheaper in price.

• 2 months later...