How about this one the Ultra?

trickson

You're going to have to spend ~$200 dollars for a decent water cooling setup. And as far as reviews saying that that cooler is better than water...well I highly doubt that. Maybe at stock volts and stock mhz but not when you start to crank up the volts.

You're going to have to spend ~$200 dollars for a decent water cooling setup. And as far as reviews saying that that cooler is better than water...well I highly doubt that. Maybe at stock volts and stock mhz but not when you start to crank up the volts.

Well like I have said I will see for my self how well it works .

but till then take a look at this review .

http://jonnyguru.com/review_details.php?id=44&page_num=1

some what interesting IMO.

And a watter cooling setup is not what I want did you not read what I have wrote . just as simple as that I do not want watter cooling at all. there is better ways to keep the temps down other than having to stick liquid into ones case is all I do not want it . plain and simple . if you have a better way then share it but do not (please ) keep telling me the only way is watter as the standard air heat pipe cooler I have is doing great . I just want to keep it as close to room temp as possible is all .

Well first of all I never said that water was the only way to go. I was just saying that $200 is the average price for a decent WC setup because you mentioned that you have used cheaper kits before. After reading that review I'm still not impressed by it. IMO it is overpriced for subpar results. I've used an xp90 that got my old Opty 170 to 2.7 and the temps never went higher than 50C. If you want to go ahead and find out for yourself by all means I'm not gonna stop you. But I think many people will agree with me that you would be better off with a good air cooler.

Really the TEC air coolers are a decent alternative to water, if they are reliable. The Monsoons and their spinoffs are probably the best ones out right now. So what you're looking at should be just fine for lowballing your temp. It's not supercooling, but you don't want or need that. It's a good way for you to go.

Really the TEC air coolers are a decent alternative to water, if they are reliable. The Monsoons and their spinoffs are probably the best ones out right now. So what you're looking at should be just fine for lowballing your temp. It's not supercooling, but you don't want or need that. It's a good way for you to go.

Thank you .

When I get it installed I will run tests and I will submit the results I get here .