Arctic cooling AF12 fans

Coors

Anyone use these fans before? I'm thinking about getting them for a BIX3 radiator and want to know if they're a good idea or not.

I was about to order four of them but freaking newegg only has one in stock. I guess I'll have to find them somewhere else instead.

SVC carries them too...hopefully they have more than one in stock:rolleyes:

I got them the other day and plugged one in and it was very quiet and moved a quite a bit of air. They also feel like they are of a high quality...the wiring is sleeved and the black plastic has a nice gloss to it. I have a feeling these are going to produce some good results when I finally get around to installing my BIX3 radiator w/ fan shroud. Right now I have one just sitting on top of a HD that is just sitting on my desk and I can't hear it sitting right next to me. I will probably get a couple more to blow on to my HD bays.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I still haven't gotten around to installing my BIX3 but I've got one blowing on my hard drives and it keeps all four of them pretty cool. I like them a lot and highly recommend them. Just be aware that they can only be mounted in a push/exhaust configuration and that they are 38mm wide instead of 25mm