Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

My new keychains.

Got tired of old CPUs sitting around and decided it was time to drill a hole into them,.. it my first time making a keychain out of a CPU instead of an IHS.

Intel Celeron 700Mhz

normal_IMG_3057.JPG

Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz

normal_IMG_3054.JPG

Pentium Pro 200Mhz

normal_IMG_3052.JPG

I tried drilling a hole on some old Pentium Pro but it freaking just cracked in half, lol

Guest PP Mguire

Ive done this before cept put it on a chain and wore it as a necklace. It was an old 950mhz Duron i fried haha.

Very l337 . The biatches will go crazy when the see you stylin' with those keychains :D

Guest SuppA-SnipA
Very l337 . The biatches will go crazy when the see you stylin' with those keychains :D

i know ur joking

but even so...the . wont go crazy lol

I did that to an old Socket 423 Pentium 4 from an old system that used to crash every twenty minutes. I took the IHS off and drilled a hole through both of them. Might even still work as good as ever except some of the pins are bent. :D

how do you prevent bent pins in the celeron?

I think all three of them have pins, and you don't. Mine are all bent and falling off now too. But it does still look cool, although I don't get as much recognition from the cashiers when they scan my keytag as I was hoping for. :D

I like the last one the best, definitely show the chicks, they will be like wow what is that? *thinks he must be smart*