Call Of Duty

Bosco

he was disapointed in the game? I wasn't the least bit i don't regret spending $50 on it at all it was well worth every penny.

Matt is very picky he has to find something wrong with everything or hes not happy :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I have beat the game in single player

so i was wodering if anyone from here was running a Dedicated server or anything

I have been playing on Gamespy, but was looking elsewhere

• 3 weeks later...

did anybody else find the single player short? just started the russion missions after 2 days, i dont konw ive been playing a lot though, fun times. multiplayer is awesome though

are there any good mods out yet? ive looked but didnt see any really that i heard of or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

i am very satified with this game ive beeten twice and am now trying to beat it on the highest dificulty.im on the last american mission now i think.and one more thing,i think the last mission was the best short but still the best.

Game doesnt work for me. Don't know whats wrong. It installs correctly and everything... but when i go and play multiplayer it freezes like 30 seconds into it. This is like the only time my computer has ever frozen completly...Very odd. Dont know what the problem is.

All i know is that i wasted money on the crappy peice of ****