Black Viper is BACK!!

well, to all those that donated to DIY-Street, I will inform you I just took a few of your dollars and donated to Black Viper as my WinXP Tweak Guide video and almost all other tweaks that we've been using have mostly come from BV. I used his site heavily and am glad that he is back ;)

If you got a dollar or three to spare, please give him some love!

ps he loves cats just like me haha

http://www.blackviper.com/Admin/contactbv.htm

his cats:

http://www.blackviper.com/MyStuff/AboutMe/photos.htm

my rats:

3cats1.jpg

Guest Retratserif

I still have not done any tweaks to my last rebuild on the services. I forgot where I found it. But thats the site. I also used AG's before. It does the same thing more or less. But now I have XP pro, I see no difference in performance in it compared to Home after doing little tweaks. Pro to me has more ways to F your system up or make a simple network more complex.

Its good to know that the guy that has been helping thousands of people is back. Though I only know of him from that tweak guide and what I have just read, he is a huge asset to anyone that wants to make there PC run smoother and get that last drop out of performance no matter how many BSOD you have to see to get it.

And thats why I choose this site as my information database. You guys and your info filled brains. I basically got a raise from reading this forum from head to toe. Now, I save my company a good $1000 on each PC for parts or upgrades. When you are in an office that is 200+ PC's, well thats a nice bonus increase. The financial manager liked it quite a bit. Any donations that I send to AG, is free for him to contribute to what he thinks is best. I trust his judgement.