Need Advice!

Guess what just came five minutes ago

holyshat.JPG

Too bad my ma says if I open the box before I clean the room it's going in I'm dead.

So I gotta clean, then results boys! (and pics)

He He!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Yes sir you made a good choice. Last year the Panny plasmas were the best picture/price units available, and it's likely the tradition continued into this year. I have the TH-50PX60U which is last years 50" consumer model. Plasmas own LCD in terms of PQ... there is no comparison. I did months of research before I picked it up. Colors, blacks, refresh rate are all better on plasma.

Head over to avsforum.com and you should be able to find a thread regarding your TV. You'll be able to find some good settings from other users who have pro calibrated their sets.

Yes sir you made a good choice. Last year the Panny plasmas were the best picture/price units available, and it's likely the tradition continued into this year. I have the TH-50PX60U which is last years 50" consumer model. Plasmas own LCD in terms of PQ... there is no comparison. I did months of research before I picked it up. Colors, blacks, refresh rate are all better on plasma.

Head over to avsforum.com and you should be able to find a thread regarding your TV. You'll be able to find some good settings from other users who have pro calibrated their sets.

Thanks man! Will do!