I like what I see.

fst h2o

Well, many of you probably don't remember me as I mostly lurked, and posted here in the off-topic section with little to no substance to my posts. I think my only technical contribution was a stock-speed DB entry. I have been far too busy with other things over the past several months to dedicate any time to keeping up with my favorite tech. forum. I can see that there has been quite a few changes in the board graphics and layout. I have yet to really delve into the new format, but from my first glance it looks like it is a great improvement.

I would like to thank Happy/Angry Games and all others involved with the running of this site for continuing to provide this great site for us lesser people. I'd also like to say congratulations on the improved visual style and organization. I'm quite interested to see how the branching out from only computer tech. has come along and am sure that I've got several days worth of reading to catch up on things.

Regards,

fst h2o

Welcome back to the new and improved Street. :)

We even have FlashChat for instant communications. There is also a Lounge area for the hardcore supporters. :D