OMG Thats freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

where do i connect the power if i put that evercool cooling fan

There is a northbridge fan connector to the left of the NB.Look in the manuals diagram

Heres a photo of my setup with the HR-05 on the n/b and the Evercool VC-RE on the s/b;

Did the southbridge help anything like bios hanging on reboots etc

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say that it did. I've never experienced a BIOS hang with my current setup (wevsspot crosses his fingers).

In my experience BIOS hangups are caused by incorrect BIOS settings for your memory and/or processor, or a corrupted BIOS.

Have you ran Memtest on your current settings to confirm stability?

Yep Memtest86 / OCCT / Prime no problem but if i reboot it was reverting back to default.But it hasnt happened in 3 days now.Fresh install seems to have fixed it.Even though i set up the system up on a fresh install it crash after a week and i had to do it all over and seems fine now

LOL. Im an injured worker so money's tight. Im sockin it away for something a little more effective. :cool:

Yeah me to 3 Herina's.

The Butcher doctor told me oh we will only need to make a 3 to 4 inch insision well they cut me from my belly button to my chest...lol That was 3 days ago and im still in major pain.

Yeah me to 3 Herina's.

The Butcher doctor told me oh we will only need to make a 3 to 4 inch insision well they cut me from my belly button to my chest...lol That was 3 days ago and im still in major pain.

Mines the wrist, left thank god.

2 surgeries and back into voc rehab for me.

I did this

HPIM6111.jpg

HPIM6113.jpg

It seems to work incredibly well.. Oh yeah. Yjose are mobo standoffs glued to the fan. Thye push right into the NB cooler and my warranty is intact.

Extremely clever :) What type of N/B temps are you seeing under load?