Sign in to follow this  
K33B4

Got a new E6600

I just got a new E600 and the code on there was L630F103. Anybody have a idea if this is good stepping?

When browsing on the Xtreme, it seems the L628 are the good ones apart from the others. But still, with your Tuniq I'm pretty sure you can get her far. Mine topped out at 3.6 no matter the increased vcore, I got a GeminII ordered up and hope to go air all out again.

When browsing on the Xtreme, it seems the L628 are the good ones apart from the others. But still, with your Tuniq I'm pretty sure you can get her far. Mine topped out at 3.6 no matter the increased vcore, I got a GeminII ordered up and hope to go air all out again.

where'd u find that Gemini II i'm in need of a better cooler than tuniq..for some reason my tuniq doesn't work with my mobo. It causes my system to notg boot up and apparently even on boot the temps are too high. Let me know where u got that Gemini. i'd sure like to get it cuz i think it's better than the tuniq