Sign in to follow this  
faheyd

Half Life 2 Episode 2, $30 + tax, free ship code

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646347

If you don't have HL2, this is the one to get:

Pre-Release

Ships 9/24/07 $29.99

USE code 'SAVER' for free economy shipping (select the 2.99 shipping and the coupon will work)

Half Life 2 Episode 2

Half-Life 2 has been named Game of the Year by over 35 organizations worldwide and spurred another award-winning collection of games from Valve. The Half-Life 2 Platinum Collection offers all of Valve’s latest creations in one incredible offering. Plus, it also introduces Half-Life 2: Aftermath, the latest episode in the Half-Life 2 single player adventure.

* Contents:

- Half-Life 2

- Half-Life 2: Aftermath

- Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

- Half-Life: SourceTM

- Counter-StrikeTM: Source

- Day of Defeat®: SourceTM

* Introduces Half-Life 2: Aftermath.

* Includes Half-Life and Half-Life 2.

* Amazing value also featuring: Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and Day of Defeat.

* Franchise of over 13 million units sold worldwide.

* Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI).

* Highly detailed environments provide amazing gameplay settings.

* Digital Actors: The most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.

* Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.

* Intense story line will appeal to those seeking more than another shooting gallery experience.

In addition to Aftermath and the full version of Half-Life 2, The Platinum Collection also includes the original Half-Life single player game, plus the full collection Valve’s latest online games; Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Counter-Strike: Source, and Day of Defeat.

The intense, real-time gameplay delivered in the Half-Life 2 Platinum Collection is made possible only by Source, Valve's proprietary engine technology.

last time for Ep1 circuit city had it on sale for $8 when it came out... I hope they do that again.... because It would nice not to spend $20 on another 4 hour game.... even if it is good!

Yeah I got that CC deal on HL2EP1 and on Sin Episodes.

But Half Life 2 Ep. 2 comes with Portal and Team Fortress 2, which look to be wicked games.

Yeah I got that CC deal on HL2EP1 and on Sin Episodes.

But Half Life 2 Ep. 2 comes with Portal and Team Fortress 2, which look to be wicked games.

TF2 is intriguing, looking forward to the release... if it ever happens

last time for Ep1 circuit city had it on sale for $8 when it came out... I hope they do that again.... because It would nice not to spend $20 on another 4 hour game.... even if it is good!

Please read my post again, this is Platinum Edition, basically for people that don't have HL2 already.

you won't get another warning about breaking rule #11

I even posted that I was joking, good god man, get back on your meds.

I even posted that I was joking, good god man, get back on your meds.

how about you read and follow the rules and instead of saying nonsense to me, you realize we are deadly serious about such things as pirated software and even hinting at it.

If you don't like the rules, you may leave or get kicked to the curb at any time, whichever you please.

If you can live within the rules, you may stay and understand we have zero tolerance policy about this kind of ..