Sign in to follow this  
Patient Zero

SLI support for Inifnity SLI-M2

I have a brand new computer I built less than a month ago and I decided to save 20 bucks and buy a DFI Infinity SLI-M2 instead of an ASUS. Despite having no SATA cables, I have no major complaints so far. Except when my second EVGA 7600 GT came in today. About an hour ago I installed them and went into the BIOS to try and select SLI mode. Am I just an idiot or is SLI mode really freakin' hard to find? I mean, my two CS major roommates couldn't even find how to enable SLI and one of them has the same two video cards I have AND is running SLI!

In case you didn't want to read through my whiny paragraph above, here is the short version:

enabling SLI on a DFI Infinity SLI-M2 mobo with two EVGA 7600 GT cards.

Please help!!!:confused:

welcome dude, first get a sig...they like that around here. ;)

u mention nothing about trying to change ALL SIX of the the jumpers between the two pci-e slots from 1-2 to 2-3.... that enables SLI on the mobo i thought...?

i don't use it on my lanparty UT board cuz i have a 8800 GTX, but i'm pretty sure that's where you should start...

welcome dude, first get a sig...they like that around here. ;)

u mention nothing about trying to change ALL SIX of the the jumpers between the two pci-e slots from 1-2 to 2-3.... that enables SLI on the mobo i thought...?

i don't use it on my lanparty UT board cuz i have a 8800 GTX, but i'm pretty sure that's where you should start...

yeah, I kind of figured that out lol. the manual for my mobo is horribly written. when they detail how to configure SLI they conveniently leave out that you have to move those six jumpers lol. Thanks for the help though, my SLI works wonderfully now!

just ran 3DMark05 and got a 10,140! Not as good as my roommate's but that's b/c my DFI mobo only runs the two PCI-E slots at 8x for SLI, his run at 16x. Thanks for your help guys! These forums rock!