Thermaltake Thunderblade 120mm fans

I just picked up a couple of these from Newegg (SVC was out of stock) for my case. I got the one with the blue LEDs as they closest matched the theme I'm going for in my case.

I'm no expert on 120mm fans because the only other fans I have are 90 and 80 mm, but they seem to push a lot of air, and even at full 12v speed, they're relatively quiet. The LEDs look pretty nice, but they look to be replaceable in the event of a failure or change in lighting design. So far I am impressed by these, but I'll have to wait until my case is finished for a final verdict.

They do not look anything like they do in the pictures, but they still look great. The LEDs are not indigo as in the pics; they are completely blue.

Anyone else have any experience with these fans?

i have a TT amor case and put in the TT smart case fans

to replace the ones that came with the case - they have the blue leds - one is a 120mm and two are 92mm -- all have control for speed -- they are pretty strong - i am putting two more 120mm for Rad to replace the ones i have now - trying to cool it better -

what do you use to cool your pwmic area - motherboard ?

i have a spot fan and it helped but still not enough -

temps are too high on the board when i prime for testing

what do you use to cool your pwmic area - motherboard ?

i have a spot fan and it helped but still not enough -

temps are too high on the board when i prime for testing

I don't have a fan on my motherboard, but I don't have it in a case right now so airflow is not as much of an issue.