965 or 975 for E6600 ?

White_Hair

Ok so they re-routed the circuitry...to me that is not a reason to worry too much over it. The older revisions are still great boards. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather get a 2.0 because it has been out longer and is much less likely to encounter any problems...not that the rev.3's will have problems, I very much doubt they will but I'd rather have the board that has been around for a while.

However I wish they would make a BIOS for the Rev 2 boards that supports the 1333 FSB nativly.

The reason they don't have rev. 2 boards that support it natively is because they are just phasing them out with the rev. 3.0 boards. Again it's not really that big of a deal to me cause I don't plan on buying a 1333mhz chip anytime soon.

The reason they don't have rev. 2 boards that support it natively is because they are just phasing them out with the rev. 3.0 boards. Again it's not really that big of a deal to me cause I don't plan on buying a 1333mhz chip anytime soon.

Me niether, however if I could switch to the Rev 3.3 for free right now, I prolly would. Granted the overclocking on them are just as good if not better than the Rev 2. However next year quad core 1333 FSB chips=teh win for Folding @ Home.

-yonton228/timmy