This may be goodbye, My mobo fried.

Nothing worked. I did everything but abuse it. I ran the long clear cmos 3 times but I still cannot press any keys like insert or delete so it never finished. I had a usb to PS2 splitter and it didn't work either. I picked up a power supply tester today just incase and all of that was ok. So do i order the same board or a EXPERT this time? The expert is marked down cheaper than this one on newegg.

Yes, I have done it over 15 minutes. I am not wasting anymore time on it. I am overnighting a expert board. I guess I will be staying around these forums after all. I was looking at the asus deluxe but it did not float my boat. The expert has good overclocking reviews so I think I will give it a shot.

Yes, I have done it over 15 minutes. I am not wasting anymore time on it. I am overnighting a expert board. I guess I will be staying around these forums after all. I was looking at the asus deluxe but it did not float my boat. The expert has good overclocking reviews so I think I will give it a shot.
15 min is not necessarily a long CMOS clear. If you follow the link it explains a 24hr clear may be necessary.

If you don’t want to try it that's up to you. There are many a folks that have done a 12hr or 24hr clear and were successful.

I may do a longer one tonight. My expert board should be here tomorrow. So you really think letting it step 24hrs vs 15 minutes makes a difference on the PS2 ports working or not? I understand it clearing out the cmos and all that stuff over time but this acks like a hardware problem not firmware or software. I get clicking in the system right after it boots up like Raiderfan001, but my wiggling did not fix it. Btw I took everything apart again last night and rebuilt it from scratch. I really miss Counter-strike: source. :(

I did a 24 hour long cmos clear and that didnt work. I got my new dfi expert board in last night and installed it with no problems execpt it will only boot up with 2 sticks of my ddr600 not all 4 sticks. Yes, I disabled the cpc and I also tried it on auto. Any ideas on why my board will not run 4 sticks of memory?

There is not may of us running 4 sticks of memory because of the issues! As fas I know you have to play with the timings to get it to run! I never ran 4 stick so I wont be of a big help! Good luck!