Search challenge...Find your very first post..

dr_bowtie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the site on Newegg too. I was just browsing through the reviews when I discovered Angry's rant about requiring a minimum of 480w and a native 24-pin ATX plug, and I realized that my 300w, 20-pin, "Uneeq" power supply with no 4-pin +12v wasn't going to cut it. So instead of looking on the forum like I should have done, I decided to just go ahead and get a Tt PSU. Well then I was worried that I might be overwhelmed with all the BIOS options (I didn't know if I was going to have to set it all up or what), so I made my first post and found out that the Tt PSU was probably worse than the old no-name 300w I originally had. :tooth:

i also found the site on newegg.

my problems really came from the bios though, DFI really did a number on the U400S-AL :(. nearly two years later i flashed the LPb bios out of frustration and ended up with a 250x10 toaster :D. of coarse, it was great people like (in a completely random order) playah, A_G, shinobi, dr_bowtie, CPU-Z, sounx98, and many others, i wont list them all because i would be here all day! but you guys know who you are, and thank you :D!!

we ought to have a thank you thread where you can post up all the people on this forum that have helped you, and give thanks of coarse :D.

im mainly a lurker now, ever since i have gotten a job on top of school, plus spending time with Amanda, i don't have as much time as i used to. i ought to have more time after while though!

oh yeah i forgot about that one...

you would not believe how helpful he was, lets just say he shipped me about half of my current system free of charge... we became good friends until he stopped posting, at which point i called him. last i heard he was having a bit of a crisis :(. i hope he comes back, he was a good member.

I am pretty sure that is my actual first post.

I joined, but didn't post for a few months. mainly my bored died, and I just set it aside, and when I did that, this forum did that (something along those lines)

edit: yea I searched the old forum, and the one I linked remains my first post