SysMetrix anyone?

Polizei

I stumbled upon this program a while ago and never installed it until now. The default into it displays isnt what I want it to display.

Ex: It displays info for C:, D:, E:, F:, and G: drives. I only have C:, D:, and my storage drive, T:.

I cant figure out how to make it display the info I want it to... Im in the customize menu, and I set it how I want, save, exit and restart the program, and it still displays the default info.

Does anyone know of another program other than this one to display my PC health?

I saw the MBM5 thread, but I want it to be somewhat seamless with my desktop.

you have to install a temp program also...

Sysmetrics works with other programs to pull the stats from them to work...

I have it and like it alot..I like that you can change the skinds and set it up how you like...

what do you mean by customise it...You just download the skins you like at wincustomize.com

I will try to load it to a rig tonight that has a fresh XP install to see how it goes...

I *think* it will also pull the info from Smart gaurdian also?

I'll check on that...

EDIT...I just downloaded the latest version of sysmetrics...and the skins in that package dont support temp monitoring....you *will* have to find skins that do...I also have the older version that I do have skins that support showing temps..both version can be had here...

http://www.xymantix.com/sysmetrix/download.html

skins can be found and www.wincustomize.com