how are your socket A rigs?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it seems I went with the sp97 and with the slk900 :):P SP97 for the mobile and the slk900 for the JIUHB

What do you mean by "it seems" skinnie, does that mean yor not sure what you've bought :nod:

What do you mean by "it seems" skinnie, does that mean yor not sure what you've bought :nod:

I say that because I only believe when they come to my house :P since I bought an Epox 8k5a2+ and the guy didn't send nothing (I already had paid) I have some fear looll..but I am so lucky that the guy after a few contacts with his bank he pay me my money again (sorry my english)

My 2200 axp just died.. noooo

:( sorry about u

• 3 weeks later...

just waiting on a lan party don't even know what one i got but it was a good price, off sleaze bay heres the link will arrive in a few days i hope

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...04490&rd=1&rd=1

also got a 2800 mobile that i'm trying to get to work in my asus a7n8x deluxe but she wont boot not even with a cd, can flash the bios but no boot i think the bios needs to be 1010 but cant find it anywhere

everythings on water so i hope with some fiddling i can get her going it used to have a 2600xp running @2.375 (200x11.5) with the temps around 45ish never over 50.

I cleaned my rig and I'm back @ 2500 @ near 1.8 V

But I have problems cooling the chip down - my mems're stable at around 253 (or at least i thinks so) but when i clock the CPU @ 2530 mhz I need to place the old Tornado fan on it ( not cute... ;) )

Lowering the V doesnt help at all because the CPU needs around 1.8 V to be stable @ 2500 mhz.

Now when i finish my case mod I'll have some plexiglass from the side windows and I'm thinking of making some sort fo duckting mod so to place 2x 92 mms of old school Panaflo fans over the SL97....

Now with just one it cant handle it even outside the case... on my stend....

Olá skinnie!

I'm still here... Until my A ring pwns Dual Cores out there I'm sticking with it.

Installed Vista last weak, just to give a "Windows Score Test" And I'm with a decent 4.5 compared to other 3.2 Dual Core Rigs!

I'm testing Neos Bioses this weak, to see how far 250Mhz I can go (currently running 250x10).

Ola Elano :)

Can you give your alphas for the mems?and slew rates and drive strenghts...3.0v for 250 is very low I think ..lol

How is your Fortissimo 4?:) MY fortissimo 3 now has Vista and XP SP2 drivers :)

Now my proc is prime [email protected] 1.85v will try to lower it to 1.7's and then up the fsb :P

@therampagerado

try burn in your proc with prime..it really helps to low down the volts..mine went from 1.9v to 1.725 @2500mhz.

socket A owns :)

Ola Elano :)

Can you give your alphas for the mems?and slew rates and drive strenghts...3.0v for 250 is very low I think ..lol

How is your Fortissimo 4?:) MY fortissimo 3 now has Vista and XP SP2 drivers :)

Now my proc is prime [email protected] 1.85v will try to lower it to 1.7's and then up the fsb :P

@therampagerado

try burn in your proc with prime..it really helps to low down the volts..mine went from 1.9v to 1.725 @2500mhz.

socket A owns :)

Hi Skinnie, I updated my SIG you can see how I am running right now, but my Redlines doesnt need more then 3.18 or 3.2v to hit 250.

The fortissimo 4 has expetacular sound, just like you said. The only bummer is the mic sensitivity, but as dont use the mic anymore (hooked up in a Netgear Skype Phone) is kinda ok for me.

Well my last processor was damaged in my moving, Im using a new 2600+ but it's asking me for too much voltage 1,925vcore!!!

I'm also unpleased with this constant vcore drops in my DFI what did you do to solve this problem?

Regards!