for sale/trade

neilcha

i have a original copy of wim xp home sp2 with cd key , i have used it and activated it but no longer use it so its no longer needed, so if anyone wants to offer me anything for it, then please shoot me offers.

i know its not really worth much so offer me anything pc related.

i also have a dell xp home disc which i will throw in as well.

i have a original copy of wim xp home sp2 with cd key , i have used it and activated it but no longer use it so its no longer needed, so if anyone wants to offer me anything for it, then please shoot me offers.

i know its not really worth much so offer me anything pc related.

i also have a dell xp home disc which i will throw in as well.

ebay - neil7384

heatware - neilcha

you might want to check the licensing on XP home. Do you have all the docs and certificates from the retail box?

13. SOFTWARE TRANSFER. Internal. You may move the Software to a different Workstation Computer. After the transfer, you must completely remove the Software from the former Workstation Computer. Transfer to Third Party. The initial user of the Software may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and Software to another end user, provided the initial user retains no copies of the Software. This transfer must include all of the Software (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity). The transfer may not be an indirect transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end user receiving the Software must agree to all the EULA terms.

you might want to check the licensing on XP home. Do you have all the docs and certificates from the retail box?

13. SOFTWARE TRANSFER. Internal. You may move the Software to a different Workstation Computer. After the transfer, you must completely remove the Software from the former Workstation Computer. Transfer to Third Party. The initial user of the Software may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and Software to another end user, provided the initial user retains no copies of the Software. This transfer must include all of the Software (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity). The transfer may not be an indirect transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end user receiving the Software must agree to all the EULA terms.

i will send it with a piece of computer hardware as per microsoft rules

this OS is not installed in any pc at the moment