Playstation 3 game recommendation?

Booster

Hey guys, I don't need any console war flaming here but yea I should be getting a PS3 soon.. how? Well I won one from the recent KFC instant win game and a 32" LCD tv. :) They already mailed me Call of Duty 3 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance but since I have MUA on PC I'm thinking about trading it in for some store credit to get another game. What about CoD3? seeing I don't have a X360 or WII I guess I'll keep to play.

Has anyone else played the small selection of PS3 games yet to recommend me one? I'm thinking about just buying the games off Ebay used or new for cheaper.

Yea, Resistance and RR7 my friend also suggested me. As for the new THPS the last one I played was 4 the rest didn't look as fun it went off to do to many other things I think but this one looks good, hopefully there are some demos I can try on the online store thing they have.

• 3 weeks later...

So I got my PS3 and TV on Friday and I've been playing with it a bit, mostly with the TV finding the best spot to pickup over the air HD channels.

Played a level of CoD3 and well its cool but because Sony is lame and didn't include at least component cables it plays at 480i so I have a HDMI cable on the way from the egg. I downloaded most of the demos avaliable on the online PS store and Resistance is not bad I might get the game to bad it doesn't support keyboard and mouse like UT3 will have.

I'll try to spend some more time with it but so far all I can say is the PS3 makes a great space heater. :D Oh ya I bought Flow and I wish I knew the game was short but it was a very simple game which I enjoyed, I may buy Blast Factor which I guess you can say is the PS3 Geometry Wars but of course its nothing alike.

• 4 weeks later...

right now the only really worth while games to buy is Resistance:fom and MotorStorm

Ridge racer 7 is good but i rather get it used.

if anyone gonna buy a 60 gig from costco DONT. i got it, Genji sucked a hard one, it would be a nice game if only the camera wasn't so crappy, rent it or play a friends, i do not recommend buying it, same for Virtual fighter 5 (unless your a fan of the series)

i baught fl0w too, i like it :P i finished it in an hour and a half though, not quite worth 8 bucks but it was still fun. i heard Blast factor was great.

you defiantly wanna reserver Heavenly Sword and Lair now. @least heavenly sword.

• 3 months later...

ninja gaiden. PS3

Appeared on the first xbox. This near identacle port over is polished up nicely with up to date graffix. The play control and style is second to none. In a word... its gangster!! I highly recommend it. Very challenging and worth every second of play, and replay. Not for children. Buxxum babes. Bloody decapitations. And overall violence. Meant for an older crowd.

The fighting system lets you pull off moves that blow your mind and they flow seamlessly together to make it look and feel elite.

I can put this in my top 10 list of all time recommended games.