Bios Flash w/RD1 problem

The problem isnt with the disc itself, its with trying to flash my RD1 bios savior. I need to write an infinity M2 bios to the RD1. First I tried in an athlon xp system and it said the bios is write protected. I then tried in a skt 939 MSI board and it just said 'please wait' and never moved past that in the flashing process.

The problem isnt with the disc itself, its with trying to flash my RD1 bios savior. I need to write an infinity M2 bios to the RD1. First I tried in an athlon xp system and it said the bios is write protected. I then tried in a skt 939 MSI board and it just said 'please wait' and never moved past that in the flashing process.

Well instead of posting a thread titled Tmod bios CD problem have you thought that maybe there might be something wrong with the bios savior?

The wires on the bios savior are very fragile and break very easy, You will be able to flash the original chip but not the RD1 chip.

Also check the switch as I have had to fix quite a few of those as well.

Tmod

ok I can see the wiring has come loose. Will I be able to use any PC to flash the RD1 to my Infinity m2 bios?

You should be able to use any motherboard that accepts the version of RD1 Bios Savior you have.

You didn't state what version the Bios Savior is so I cannot tell you what motherboard you can flash it on.

The Bios Savior comes in several different flavors and you really need to know what you have.

Tmod