Sign in to follow this  
Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

Guest r3d c0m3t

This event took place last week Friday. I'm sitting at my desk typing (I believe I was posting something here) and in comes my aunt (beforehand, I didn't know she was standing in the doorway.) and she stands there for about two minutes and finally she calls me and asks for my keys to the front door so she could take out the garbage, and after I tell her where they are she says: "Why didn't you just say that instead of having me stand here for so long?"

I wasn't aware I could read minds. :rolleyes:

She's inside the house and asks for keys to the front door?

Some Front door locks (especially in Europe) require a key to get in; no physical "working" knob on the outside.

"You're not going to get there any faster by speeding." Let's do some maths, shall we? Johnny and Timmy each live 80 miles from your house. Johnny drives an average of eighty miles per hour. Timmy drives an average of sixty miles per hour. Assuming these numbers mean anything, which one will arrive at your door to call you a complete air-headed moron first?

150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire a private

investigator - Alan Pinkerton for protection. That was the beginning of the Secret Service.

Since that time, the federal government has produced a large number of multi-letter agencies such as: FBI, CIA, INS, IRS, DEA, BATF, etc. Now we have the " Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service".

Can't you see them now, these 'highly trained' men and women in their black outfits with jackets saying across their backs: F. A. T. A. S. S. The FATASS's are of course supervised by a special section of the Home Land Security Section known as: Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section or the A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S.

I feel safer already

Guest r3d c0m3t
150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire a private

investigator - Alan Pinkerton for protection. That was the beginning of the Secret Service.

Since that time, the federal government has produced a large number of multi-letter agencies such as: FBI, CIA, INS, IRS, DEA, BATF, etc. Now we have the " Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service".

Can't you see them now, these 'highly trained' men and women in their black outfits with jackets saying across their backs: F. A. T. A. S. S. The FATASS's are of course supervised by a special section of the Home Land Security Section known as: Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section or the A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S.

I feel safer already

Agreed. The world would be a much safer place when we're being protected by FATASS's and dummies's. :shake: :shake: :nod:

Agreed. The world would be a much safer place when we're being protected by FATASS's and dummies's. :shake: :shake: :nod:

If one worked for the Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service, would they not be a FATASS butthole?