What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

My favorite that I get about once a month.

I can't afford to pay the bill. Can I still pick up my car and send you the money when I have it? Then I have to break it to them that have 60 days to render payment in full, I will keep the car for 60 days then file a mechanics lien on it and sell it to pay the bill.

I just can't get it through to people that I didn't work hard and become a successful business person just so I could make life easier on the general public that just happened to cross my path.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the MS Windows Vista home page

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/...4a&mg_id=20364b

100 Reasons You'll Be Speechless

Seeing Windows Vista for the first time may leave you searching for words. Many people just say “Wow.” Here are 100 reasons why.

#1. It makes using your PC a breeze...

I rest my case.

• 2 months later...
Guest r3d c0m3t

It's been so long since I posted in this little fun thread of mine, times have changed, but people just seem to get more and more idiotic.

Progressively, even...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhrXBrONBkY (This is more like the stupidest I've ever seen.)

Lately, I ventured over to Best Buy and one of the supposed "Geek Squad" members personally told me that SLI can be enabled on any Intel/AMD chipet; whether it be P35, X38, 480X, 580X etc, etc...

I simply...walked away. :tooth:

As for the video, I've been overclocking for a while now, and while I don't consider myself to be a hardcore overclocker I can tell you that the CPU erupting from the socket (which looks to be S478) is undoubtedly impossible.

Haha. Enjoy. :rolleyes::nod::D

Some guy in the gym talking about his rotator 'cup' being sore.

Hearing Bush say,"WE MUST DEFEND FREEDOM!", 30 times in the span of 20 minutes during a small gathering speech.

"Hi, I'm a Mac." "Hi, I'm a PC."

"I am sooo good at driving drunk."

Someone telling me I needed to watch "Lost".

Hybrid SUV's

Hana Montana tickets got up to almost 400 dollars.

Someone telling me I would "crash" a laptop if I downgraded from Vista to XP.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

The list goes on and on.....

Haha, you need to watch Idiocracy.

Ok, I don't know if this belongs in this particular thread, or the joke thread, or the computer repairs that make me fear for my own safety (see power brick). All I had to say to this guy is "WTF, have you not heard of Applecare or possibly a real mac tech!". BTW this is a customer that we got at our school so I didn't get paid to endanger my life with this atrocity.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/sh...mall_corner.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/sh.../Smallpower.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest r3d c0m3t

Wal-Mart's advertisement for their "Site to Store" service.

What?

Why have it shipped to the store, when you have it shipped, oh I don't know, to your...house. :eek2:

Maybe I'm missing something?

Wal-Mart's advertisement for their "Site to Store" service.

What?

Why have it shipped to the store, when you have it shipped, oh I don't know, to your...house. :eek2:

Maybe I'm missing something?

That's because they want you to come into the store to pick-up your ordered item just in-case there is something else you need but had planned on getting it somewhere else. ;)