Technodanvan's FS thread - Dell 2405FPW, 36GB Raptor, Abit nView, etc,

red930

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Any pics on the silver TDX? What about the 939 mounting parts - did you ever find those?

Sorry, must have accidentally deleted it earlier...

miniimg1352gh2.jpg

I was going through my jar of random hardware and saw the mounting plate and the bars, so I probably have the screws/washers/etc as well. I can dig more into that if you're interested. Last time I swapped it I used a new gasket though, so I have no idea how using a used one with a different top will perform (i.e. leakage).

It'd probably be okay.

OK, so the bottom is copper and silver? Kinda like a regular copper bottom with a silver cold plate?

Essentially the hold-down is lucite, then a brass top that is basically just a spacer and is what the barbs are screwed into (presumably because silver is too soft, the water just passes straight through the brass, there's no bottom to it) then yeah, the bottom plate is 99.99% silver (according to DD). One corner appears to slightly be 'bent' of sorts, where it is bolted to the rest of it. This doesn't affect the performance of the block as it isn't part of the base really, just a corner that sorta sticks out. I should note that the nozzle inside isn't stock either, I replaced it with a #4 (also from DD) I believe.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, the TDX is still around as it were but I've sorta forgotten about this thread. I've put the monitor to use out in the living room for an HTPC of sorts, doesn't really seem worth it to sell.

• 2 months later...