Technodanvan's FS thread - Dell 2405FPW, 36GB Raptor, Abit nView, etc,

red930

Well I've decided to downgrade somewhat as I'm going to be moving shortly and could use the cash....plus I'm not sure how much time I'll have for dicking around with gaming and whatnot. So here's some stuff I'm getting rid of.

No promises on all cables, adapters, etc being included with motherboards. Please ask if this is critical, as I can throw in some random cables and whatnot if you need them. I haven't included descriptions for a couple things, will be adding those in the future as well as pictures.

Heat: danvan

ebay: taggerung

As always I'm open to offers but please keep them to PM. Lowball away, the worst I'll do is say no. :)

Shipping prices are ONLY for continental United States. I MAY ship overseas, but PM me and we'll work out the additional cost, if any

New stuff is in the quick F/S list below, and boldified for your convenience. Most prices include shipping. If you combine items I might be able to drop the prices a little as well.

Short F/S List:

eVGA 8800GTX: sold

Dell 2405FPW: $400 (WITHOUT SHIPPING)

Western Digital 36GB Raptor: $50

Gigabyte 965P-DS3 Rev 3.3: sold to syngensmith

Intel C2D E6400: sold to syngensmith

PC Power & Cooling 510 ASL: $70

Abit NF-M2 nView: $40

Biostar Tforce 6100 AM2: $40 ON HOLD

Thermaltake MediaLab: $60

MyHD MDP-130: $90

Items Previously Sold:

Sapphire X1800XT - ooztuncer

Sapphire X1800XL - ooztuncer

2x512 Mushkin Redline UTT - (friend)

DFI Lanparty nf3 250GB - dr_bowtie

AMD 3700+ Mobile Newark - azrael13

nvidia 6800GT AGP - skip04

1x Samsung Spinpoint 160GB drive - sdy284

2x Samsung Spinpoint 160GB drives - stdu007 (trade+cash)

evga 7950 GX2 - neogenesis2004 (trade+cash)

Citation 16 - bearkatz (from diyaudio.com)

X-Fi Platinum - sold to s10man69

5.6" LCD screen - rocketmanjc210

2x256 PC2100 - toddm27

DVD's - metal-sick-o

DVD's - BrIONwoshMunky

Turtle Beach Montego - Curtybob

AMD 1800+ AthlonXP Socket A with Thermalright heatsink/fan -

Lanparty NF2 Ultra-B (sinked by dr_bowtie) -

M-Audio 24/96 Audiophile - dab

Western Digital 36GB 'Raptor' - tasr

miniimg0094td0.jpg

I hate to see this thing go, but it's just not necessary to keep. I DO NOT have the original box, so shipping may be a problem. As such I'd prefer a local(ish) customer. I'm willing to meet you halfway if you aren't more than say, 300 miles away. There are no dead pixels and aside from it being a bit dusty on the back, I don't believe there are any scratches or mars of any kind.Asking $400.

miniimg0087ut8.jpg

Pretty cut and dried here, except there is no warranty on it as it's an OEM from Australia (apparently) and can't be honored here. Recently tested and works fine so you should be good to go. Asking $65 shipped

Edit: This one has 8MB cache only..

miniimg0095vo6.jpg

Best power supply I've ever owned. Purchased back when the Expert first came out because it included the 8-pin 12v EPS connector. Has powered an overclocked AMD X2 7800GTX Sli rig with 6 hard drives, and an 8800GTX overclocked C2D beast without any drop at all so you know it'll take pretty much anything short of Sli 8800GTX's or Crossfire R600 cards. Asking $80 shipped.

miniimg0091be6.jpg

Designed for HTPC use, this is a fun little board that actually overclocks fairly well. I found it to be somewhat picky with RAM though, so be warned. Asking $40 shipped in original box with all accessories.

Watercooling stuff:

Danger Den Silver TDX: This TDX has the silver bottom which Rokk has assured me performs around 2-3C better than the standard copper block. Over $100 when new, asking $45 shipped now. Note I have lapped this slightly (but didn't polish) and applied the LGA775 mounting bracket. I may have the socket 939 bracket yet, PM me if thats what you're looking for. Comes with 1/2" barbs btw...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no problem man, I'd rather you guys take this stuff first. Anyways, these are just quick off the top of my head, otherwise make an offer. :)

I'll get pics up for you too, hopefully tomorrow.

EP2500 - Real light use, powered a pair of 18" subs for a while, then a pair of 12" subs after that. Haven't looked at it recently, it's in good shape last I checked (in terms of dents, scratches) but the rubber feet were taken off some time ago.

Anyways, call her $220 shipped. I don't have the original box or manuals, but you'll get the power cord.

Laing D5 - only pump I've ever used, about a year old. $45 shipped

Dell 1901FP - just got it a couple weeks ago....I just don't care for the picture. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but it's not nearly as bright as the 2405 sitting next to it. No dead pixels or anything, but wouldn't be suited for gaming as it has noticeable ghosting (at least for my eyes). I paid around $220 shipped from ebay (used before I got it of course), how's $180 shipped sound?

You do take Paypal right?

The pump for sure is gone...I have to talk to my partner about the AMP, we have a couple Peavey's right now, but they are somewhat old although they sound great (CS-800 and CS-1000). That is a great price though :)

Hey.. how much for the pink van ?

Sadly I have to hold onto the only bright point of my life (at the moment) so you just hold on for a bit. :)

You do take Paypal right?

The pump for sure is gone...I have to talk to my partner about the AMP, we have a couple Peavey's right now, but they are somewhat old although they sound great (CS-800 and CS-1000). That is a great price though :)

No worries man, I'll test her out tomorrow (Tuesday/Wednesday) to ensure she's top-notch.

And yeah, Paypal is preferred. :)

Just curious, how much for the 8800GTX?

I'll do the currency conversion :)

I'm thinking $480 shipped. Apparently a friend of UncleDavid's might be taking it, not sure on that but I'll let you know if it turns out otherwise.

Paypal is:

bror_jace [at] hotmail [dot] com

Hope I already have a box big enough for her...:D