Sign in to follow this  
neilcha

missing person

i dont know if angrygames or anyone can help me.

last week i was in constant contact with street member [email protected] with the purpose of buying some ddr ram he has for sale in his for sale thread, we aggreed to do busisness and i paid him £50 for the ram which i paid into his paypal account on wed 14th feb , since then i have had no contact from him at all , i have sent him lots of PM's and emails but he is not replying, i had to sell my ram to pay for his so now im stuck with no ram and no contact with him.

can anyone help me please

im stuck using a very old pc of my dads as i now have no ram for my pc , and im broke after paying for the above mentioned ram , so if anyone has some spare ram i could have or even borrow i would be very greatfull.

Guest YuKoN

I believe there is a trade watch thread on this sort of topic in the for sale section- i'm sure a mod can move this there.

Livinglarge has been a member for awhile here, maybe he just needs a little more time to catch up on his mail??? all sorts of things happen- that could prevent a guy from getting online too.

i hope everything works out for you in the end- most of our trades here are on the up and up. if not- at least you used paypal- there's always a recourse if you don't recieve your item.

Like I said in the other thread -- I believe you are overreacting.

It's completely possible that he's not replied simply because he hasn't been on.

I see his last post here was on the 14th...

It's only been 3 days, calm down

please send me an email describing the situation, and be prepared to have all of your emails/pm's ready to show us so we can see the situation.

We cannot guarantee anything but as the owners of the forum we do have a responsibility to try to resolve any disputed trades/sales.