Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

New Entry to the 3G club

Just finished overclocking my AMD Athlon 64 3700+ to 3112 MHz

YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE AWSOMENESS THAT IS AMD

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2673/19...rime95stse7.jpg

Just to let you know you need to run ALL of the stability tests and make an OCDB entry before you can get into the 3G club.

Also, Prime95 is no longer accepted. You need to run SP2004.

LOL. I don't think that one will fly. Take a real close look at the entry. Specifially the part where it has two active windows on the desktop. I'm going to save that picture, my friends will get a good laugh out of it..

LOL. I don't think that one will fly. Take a real close look at the entry. Specifially the part where it has two active windows on the desktop. I'm going to save that picture, my friends will get a good laugh out of it..

LOL. I just noticed it the color difference (or lack there of). I just saw that all that was shown was Prime95 and didn't look at anything else.

what are you talking about? My core is stable and has been stable for 19 hrs. You guys dont believe me, its the core i bought of of BFG on this site he got it to 3GHz, i jsut too the time to tweak it.

LOL

how about CoreTemp actually showing 3028Mhz instead of 3112Mhz in cpuZ... total BS..

stop faking the funk. Mr. T

not only the fact that there are two active windows, but cpu-z shows 283x11 and the other cpu info window only shows 275x11...how is that possible?

I think I should probably close this thread and direct Mr. T to the 3Ghz sticky at the top of this forum section for all 3Ghz needs, as well as the rules of teh OCDB for making proper entries.