BF2 - Is it worth the effort?

old_geekster

Strike at Karkand + Mashtur City are the best maps in the game. All the weapons are good, but each have their strong points. The G3 is my favorite close quarters gun, the RPK-74 will tear anyone apart coming through a narrow alley or doorway and the Medic L8(SA80) is great for short or medium ranges.

Now if we can get rid of all no skill bunny hoppers then the gameplay would be great.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 weeks and 35 hrs I'm about 70% of the way to sergeant, I still suck, but usually don't get massacred as bad as at 1st.

200 hrs, wow I got a long way to go, LOL!

I'm seeing some nifty moves by the veterans like rolling on the ground while shooting(and killing me),some guys seem to appear out of thin air and knife me, showing me what a noob I am.

I hate the bunny hoppers and the team killers that shoot you while you're waiting to get a chopper.The last guy I shot out of the air and then killed him when he spawned,the sad part is I would have given him the spot.

Then there's the teammates that run you over instead of picking you up for a ride or the guy that jumps into a Blackhawk and takes off by himself leaving teammates who wanted a ride.

I'd love to get into a cohesive unit and fight as a team, but it just doesn't happen and I'm always a lone wolf, which I'm not really fond of, as I'm not as effective.

I still have to learn to punch in the key for weapon change, instead of mouse wheel scrolling, hate getting killed cause I'm slow on the draw.

Spotting the enemy and targetting them for your team, especially when they're infiltrating your base or on the move seems invaluable to me.

I've got a lot to learn and usually it's fun,you can find my stats under dfi_playah.