Is It Just Mine or The Version?

In my bios (see siggy), when I go to the DRAM Voltage Configuration, it has these options:

- etc...

- etc...

- 2.17v

- 2.13v

- 2.00v

- 2.07v

- 2.04v

- 2.02v

- 2.00v

- 1.98v

- etc...

- etc...

BIOS Picture

See how where 2.10v should be it has 2.00v???

My question is: Is it a typo, bug, or something bad? If its just a typo, will it set my ram to the 2.00v that is where 2.10v should be, what will the voltage be? 2.10v?

Thanks.

P.S. I forgot...I set it to the 2.00v in the 2.1v place and it came up as 2.07v in everest. So then all I really need to know is if this is hurting anything? Its now a big deal since I have my ram on 2.13v anywho... :tooth:

Maybe they wanted to get rid of the old 1.4V x 1.04, 1.4V x 1.07, 1.4V x 1.10, etc settings. So, instead of giving you those options which would require you to do some calculations before being able to apply the voltage you were looking for, instead, they precalculated the results, and simply gave you those instead. But I really don't know - See my sig :)

Maybe they wanted to get rid of the old 1.4V x 1.04, 1.4V x 1.07, 1.4V x 1.10, etc settings. So, instead of giving you those options which would require you to do some calculations before being able to apply the voltage you were looking for, instead, they precalculated the results, and simply gave you those instead. But I really don't know - See my sig :)

He's talking about DRAM voltages, not CPU voltages.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 2 bios versions for this board, both have that bug and the official bios has a dram strenght bug amoung other problems.

The beta bios has mem setting bugs and you can't use the 10x multi

with certain mem dividers.

Both versions suc, are broken and not even complete.

my guess is your looking at a simple typo. Is there a new one out (check tmod's cd)? itll prob fix your lil issue