Sign in to follow this  
Newb_ocer

Need For Speed: Underground

superb game but has anyone had any problems with it sometimes when i start a race the thing loads i get sound but no picture, i have tried allsorts i know cant get passed the second drag section because i cant see jack!!! i have tried reinstalling and reinstalling drivers, and what is with the stupid patch site does it actually download a patch why dont ea have a file to download !!!!???

hmm. okay, thanks guys. When i was in best buy the other day, i asked a guy there, and he said they didn't have it in the PC version...and i couldn't find it on my own there. I've also checked online and couldn't find it, but i'll try doing a better search later. if anyone bought it online, let me know what website. thanks :) (i've never bought games online, just parts and stuff)

I have never experienced any problems with NFSU at all. Seems to run flawlessly for me. I have heard of some that have had troubles, but never found out what the solution for it was.

I just bought the x-box version of it for my little brother for hannukah ...

Too bad its not rigged for xbox live :(

U guys would get spanked :lol:

Edited by AYoKoNA

anyone been plaing this with an x-box controller? I can't wait to get my adapter so I can use it... right now i'm tapping away at the d-pad on my ms controller... it's just as bad as keyboard.

im playing with a ps2 controller, as is my friend. it works well i think. much better than the keyboard

hey i just got NFS Undeground on christmas eve.. well in 4 days i have completed 102/111 heh very addicting but i cant figure out how to change the color of the vinyls any help???

oh and heres my skyline it will waste anything well maybe not anything but a lot of things :P

Edited by webx

to change the color check the pic see the red arrow highlight the vinal you want to change the color of the click on vinal color with the mouse it will open the paint up the you can chose the color

oh yeah this is my skyline :D