Sign in to follow this  
laserred

Athlon XP 2500+ Never OC'd, 4-heatpipe Socket A Cooler!!

Alright, my NB on my FN41 crapped out, and made the board worthless. Right now, it's not worth me spending $100 to get a new Socket A board from Shuttle. The 2500 date code is:AQZFA 0349 WPBW. Like I said, the Shuttle I had didn't have any OC features, so this has run its whole life at stock 1.87GHz. The heatsink is the Shuttle 4-pipe cooler, but back in my newer days I thermal-epoxied 4 BGA heatsinks to the back of the body as well. Shuttle charges $72 for replacement ones, this thing would probably kick butt on an NF2 LP board (4-hole through-board mounts). I will include the shroud that holds an 80mm fan, or you can just zip tie one around the fin area.

Athlon XP 2500+ $50 shipped, insured anywhere continental states, $60 to Canada.

Ebay is mustang_pimp, 126:1:0. Paypal please, As long as payments are received before 4PM, I will do everything I can to get it shipped the same day if possible.

Edit: I am also having to pare down my pile of crap, so the following are added to the pile:

CCBBE 0615 EPMW Opty 165 got 12/7/06, last sale fell through, went [email protected] on air, has 4 pipe cooler, warranty agreement, and original box, SOLD!

CCBBE 0616 XPMW Opty 165 less than 2 weeks old, OC'd to 2700 on stock voltage, has 2 pipe cooler, warranty agreement and original box SOLD!

CABCE 0524 TPMW FX-55 Sandy seems to top out [email protected] on air, as hard as I wanted to push it SOLD

2x512MB PC3500 Kingston HyperX DDR runs [email protected] 2.6V, great for a "stock" setup, this was in the Shuttle listed above so has not been OC'd $75 shipped

2x512MB PC4800 Team Xtreem Hermes DDR has topped 315MHz 1:1 only about 2 weeks old, paid $175, $135 shipped

XFX 7900GT 470/1370, no mods of any kind, just BIOS flash to quiet fan, XFX double lifetime warranty! $150 shipped

I will get pics of everything this afternoon, and everything is 100% working. I will guarantee/refund if anything is DOA. I hate buying . that doesn't work, so I don't sell . that doesn't work. PM me if anything tickles your fancy. Thanks DIY Street! All prices BO, I need to vacate space!

Updated again. Some price drops. Offers? The FX-55 is sold, and maybe the PC4800, but other than that pick up some good hardware for great prices! Pics are available for everything! Thx!

Sign in to follow this