Sign in to follow this  
Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

Test Drive Unlimited

Guest r3d c0m3t

I just found out today the PC port of TDU won't be released until March 20th, totally messed up my day from the expected February 13th release date. Anyone know why it's been delayed...again?

been beta testing it for about 2 months (Fileplanet premium member)

it pretty much sucks compared to the Xbox360 version (buggy as hell)

360 version is pretty cool...but not really what I'm into these days I guess. I'm more of a BURNOUT type dude (can't wait for the next one!)

Burnout IS a lot of fun, but the driving enthusiast in me usually seeks a driving "Simulator" :) But I hate real life type FPSs cuz I like Sci-fi so much. So I guess I'm just a big weirdo :tooth:

I originally bought my 360 just so that I can play Co-Op in Insane mode with my sister's BF. But if some of these driving games are as good as they look, I might just end up keeping it. I love the GT series, but am more than willing to try anything else with a large variety of tracks.

Did Forza have regular tracks AND city tracks?

been beta testing it for about 2 months (Fileplanet premium member)

it pretty much sucks compared to the Xbox360 version (buggy as hell)

360 version is pretty cool...but not really what I'm into these days I guess. I'm more of a BURNOUT type dude (can't wait for the next one!)

Aww man really AG? I was on there during December under the name RTrinh. I never played the 360 version but after trying out this beta build I would probably agree this is better on a console. I also beta tested the PS2 version also.

oh and then there's the email that TDU sent all of us today, about how there's a problem with the uninstaller...

and if you have any important files in root C: that it was a good idea to back them up because the uninstaller wanted to just go ahead and delete them all...

sheesh

racing games are better on a console in my opinion (especially multiplayer as there's no waiting for everyone to get their damn controller/wheels working and all that junk)

I almost bought it today. Then I looked in the back and saw it was only 1 player with online multiplayer play. WTF :confused: Sure, it's fun playing online against people you don't know, but to eliminate the capability of having a buddy next to you going at it neck-n-neck? Kinda defeats the purpose of a console IMHO. I didn't get it.

and if you have any important files in root C: that it was a good idea to back them up because the uninstaller wanted to just go ahead and delete them all...

My friend told me about that last night, luckly I didn't get the OB client+key but thats just bad.

Does the 360 version have problems with players dropping in a middle of a freeride?

My friend told me about that last night, luckly I didn't get the OB client+key but thats just bad.

Does the 360 version have problems with players dropping in a middle of a freeride?

i never had any problems with it at all when I played both the demo and rented it for a few days from Hastings (360)