Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

"80% of games created are crap"

DVD Empire has stopped selling games, and it's an interesting read as to why:

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=c...d=4655&Itemid=2

Couldn't agree more! I can't remember last time I got a game and spent a day playing it right away because I liked it. I guess I got to try the new Rainbow Six LV. Angry says its good! He He! :)

We have a store called EB Games where I live, that stopped carrying PC games completely. I haven't seen but one or two new games in the past two years I'd even consider buying; the industry just seems to be crapping out all across the board. What's wrong with this picture? Builders that buy mega-buck hardware to get the most out of there gaming rigs spend far more than console buyers, and games are often at the center for their reason/s to build. PC or console, games are what drives the industry to advance, in many ways. We need more games!!!

EB Games where i live still have lots of PC games....

Canada is by far more into reality and gamers. After all, it's the home of ATI! It's also where my kick-ars 351ci/5.8liter Windsor V-8 engine was built that's in my 1996 Eddie Bauer Bronco 4x4. Canadians make some good stuff, and the laws and things they do make more sense than what's been going on down here lately.

:nod:

Our EB Games stores stopped carrying PC games about a year or two ago, for some rediculous and unexplained reason. Before that, they had the best deals on new and used PC games, and often had "Midnight Madness" sales prior to Christmas where they'd stayed open until midnight and sold games for as much as 50-70% off. Makes no sense to stop carrying them, but it doesn't make sense to put a pot smoker in jail longer than someone that commits murder, another thing the U.S. has been known to do.

:(

Good, honest read. The kind of sincere talk that comes after the fact. They definitely would not have published this article if they planned to stay in the business of selling PC games. Similar to another honest opinion I once read on this site!

I purchase my games at Walmart. My grandsons laugh at me because I am a gamer, first, but also because I don't buy a game until it is under $30; preferably $19.77. I tell them that it is still new to me and the CD/DVD looks the same at that price as it does at $50. They, of course, want the latest greatest. I tell them that when they have to spend their money, they might change their minds.