Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

What is your town famous for?

Howie Morenz was born here... lol thats about it. Used to be "Mitchell", now its West Perth Municipality...

the other thing is probably a nice golf course, 150+ years old buildings, and 99.99% redneck population...

oh, and the 0.01% is myself and a Korean couple that runs a convenience store lol

population is 5,000..... can u say 'tiny'? ;)

I live in the capital city Badassistan, Badassistan.

We're famous for our and BMO's

BMO is another term for our women in black Burqas. It's short for Black Moving Object.

The Burqa is the traditional outerwear of the well dressed Badassistan woman. Actually, it's the only outerwear of any Badassistan woman by law.

Some westerners are critical of our laws but honestly, they haven't seen a Badassistan woman in all her natural(and I do mean NATURAL) splendor with the lights on(not something that I would recommend to the faint hearted).

We also have excellent fishing available. Everyone goes home with their limit. It's easy, since our fishing laws are very lax, most people simply use dynamite. I laugh every time I go fishing because the bubbles that come up remind me of farting in the tub when I was a kid. LOL

Within a 100 mile radius we have: The Worlds first atomic explosion, Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett, the chile capitol of the world, Clyde Tombaugh (discoverer of the "nonplanet" Pluto), Werner Von Braun, and the future testing site of Future Combat Systems. This is also where the Gadsden purchase was signed which deeded a large chunk of Mexico to the US.

Within a 100 mile radius we have: The Worlds first atomic explosion, Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett, the chile capitol of the world, Clyde Tombaugh (discoverer of the "nonplanet" Pluto), Werner Von Braun, and the future testing site of Future Combat Systems. This is also where the Gadsden purchase was signed which deeded a large chunk of Mexico to the US.

I lived in Las Vegas NM before I joined the Army.