Need help with ram

I overclocked my cpu to 240FSBx10=2400mhz and my Kingston Valueram is running on a 5/06 mem divider. The ram runs at [email protected] but I want to know if it's worth it to take the voltage up from 2.6v. I read that Valueram doesn't like high voltages but does anyone know reasonable increases. I would like to run a 9/10 divider at my current timings. My specs are listed in my signature. Is it safe to run this ram at 2.7v or even 2.8v.

all 512 ram is safe to 2.8. what you need to do is look at the chips and find out what chips you have. Some of that KVR is known to come with some good chips. You just got to do your home work and find out what chips you got. them its a free road from there. In less you find out you got hynix chips. Then RUN man

all 512 ram is safe to 2.8. what you need to do is look at the chips and find out what chips you have. Some of that KVR is known to come with some good chips. You just got to do your home work and find out what chips you got. them its a free road from there. In less you find out you got hynix chips. Then RUN man

So I can use 2.8v on my Valueram and not have a problem of overheating or ram damage.

I don't think giving your RAM 2.8v will hurt it but sometimes applying more voltage to your RAM will not guarantee higher overclocks.

The RAM I have tested in my Expert board(OCZ, G.SKILL and Crucial) all run best at 2.6v.

I don't think giving your RAM 2.8v will hurt it but sometimes applying more voltage to your RAM will not guarantee higher overclocks.

The RAM I have tested in my Expert board(OCZ, G.SKILL and Crucial) all run best at 2.6v.

yes that very true with 1 gig sticks but we ant talking 1 gig sticks here