Have i made the right choice??

mitchy24

Alright guys. just after some input from you pros. Anyway as you can see from my sig , the graphics card ive got. This week i had the oppotunity to buy a brand spanker, but i was sorta rushed into it. usually i like to take the time to read reviews etc, but i didnt lol(not for the first either) , i just rushed and thought that,ll do. So i would like to know what you ppl think , good or bad , just tell me. Cheers http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...pe=ZXh0ZW5kZWQ=

Will i see a big difference too ???//

That's a good card, however I'm not sure about the price you paid. Isn't that about $240USD before taxes? That's not so bad at all. The card will work very well. It's the equivalent to a 7900GT (standard clocks). Enjoy it!

Well It come, Im so pleased with it .. The only game ive tried is GTR 2 , which is set to the highest resolution and everything else set to full. Works like a dream. But im wondering if any of you guys can recommend a few utilitys that will show temps and framerates when im playing games? Thanks

I have a HIS x1950 Pro 512mb with IceQ Turbo fan and this thing idles around 32C and @ full load runs bout 43C. I'm running the fan at 40% speed at load. I've oc'ed it using ATiTool and i've gotten about 15Mhz on the core, my mem is maxed out at 1485 so can't push anymore it crashes the card. THis thing kicks butt in all games.

Thanks for he info , but ive just been the atitool website, and it says the x1950 pro card is not supported for overclokcking use. Any other tools that you guys reccomend.. not that im gunna overclock yet , just for future use.. Cheers