set to 216mhz in BIOS but CPUZ only shows 200mhz

I wish I would have seen this thread earlier... I have the same ram, but a different Infinity.

I don't know what your SLI Infinity board is like but my rs482 Infinity is absolutely terrible when it comes to auto timings. It took me about an hour to get the ram error free in memtest, then a bit longer to tighten everything up. Here is a screen shot of A64 Info:

TE-240mHz-2.jpg

You'll notice that the ram is actually running at 240mHz, however these timings are good for me at the rated speeds of 250mHz. Also, what isn't shown is the DRAM Drive strength, it is set to 7.

Try manually setting these, then check it with memtest 5 & 8.

Use the 200 divider, lower your cpu multi to 8, your HT multi to 4 & set your HTT to 250.

If you want a little extra headroom, raise the tCL to 3 & the tRAS to 8.

If those settings are also unstable, it might be worth trying a Tref of 3120. (mine seemed to be very sensitive to Tref, and it wouldn't surprise me if that is what is giving you the headache)

NOW, if you can't get those stable, try backing off the HTT in increments of 10 (i.e. 240, 230, 220) & retest to see if it becomes stable. If not, then we need to tweak the settings some more.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

thanks for those info... you guys are the best... im currently stable already, what i did was to flash the BIOS to the original one (03/06/06) then there i can run 1:1 ration without any problems, 1T and 8 burst length, are the additional settings that i have made... here is a screen shot of the timings that I used... still pretty tight :)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/Cur...26/waokcoke.jpg

So is it working? Yesterday I didn't have time to get a shot of A64 up, sorry. I've found the 4/6/06 hasn't had any problems for me, so you might consider flashing. I've gotten 270MHz memory speed, but not at max OC. 9x multis unfortunately don't work exceptionally well when they will hit 320MHz+, it falls in between memory dividers to get the max out of both CPU and memory. Ah well.