Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

Guest Buckstitch

I need a drink or two. Off to the big city of Redding today until Sunday have to buy food and other stuff for are Video Store. I just hate shopping. :(

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well SVC.com just called me last night

first to fix an accounting error (they owe me $100 lol)

second to announce that because we've been excellent supporters and we've driven a shitload of paying traffic to their site, they are going to start offering us parts to review (and they will of course want to post the review on their sales page for the item in question)

second to announce that because we've been excellent supporters and we've driven a shitload of paying traffic to their site, they are going to start offering us parts to review (and they will of course want to post the review on their sales page for the item in question)

Good for you.

yea....I have really been looking at some sweet deals at SVC....they got some stuff you just cant find any where else...;)

I think thats Great that SVC thinks highly of you...means this place is working...;)

Time for that...

B double E double R un Beer run (Tod Snider song);)

Hey man thats great! Things are looking up, no?