Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Retratserif
I recently bought Asus F3Ka laptop from newegg, and was thinking of making a small review of it. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

A link to it

Yeah man. I read reviews as a hobby like 99% of us here. Any unbiased opinions are well appreciated.

Also, if anyone has a good home audio recording studio setup please PM me with the components of the setup and software used.

I am about to build up another PC. Quadcore, Creative Audio Card.. forget the model name, I know it has a remote, breakout box and other nice stuff. I am thinking 4gb's on a Linux setup for performance. I also have a Delta44 4 in 4 out box. I dont have the card for it. That pc was stolen out of my car 2 years ago. I have to find a way to hook it up to this new PC. Its all 1/4" in's and out's, which is all I use atm.

• 1 month later...

Just thought i'd drop in & say a quick 'hello' whilst taking my new router for it's first spin around the 'net...

Life has got kinda busy recently, with a new g/friend - i just gotta thank the Angry-Man for some good 'love advice' ;)

She's a #5, & a damn good one at that...

http://www.angrygames.com/loveadvice.htm

• 1 month later...